WAVING GOODBYE TO JUNIOR HIGH

         I still can't believe that my grade 10 life is nearly coming to an end. Compared to the past years, this year is a different one. This school year made me grow more as a person. Things were quite challenging but full of lessons. I also want thank my friends and everyone who has been there for me in the beginning up to now.  My MaxConi fam, whom I was with during the good and bad times. Our teachers, who taught us not only the lessons on each subject but also lessons in life that I will forever treasure. And to my family, who were always there to support me.

     
      Now that  I am graduating as a junior high school student. I feel excited but at the same time, sad because I wouldn't be with my friends and classmates anymore. Looking forward for the next school next years!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Philippine Independence Day

UGALIING MAGTANIM SAPAT NA NUTRISYON AANIHIN (NUTRITION MONTH 2018)