THE KEY IS ME....

    

     Blessed with intellect and a set of skills, we, the human race, have been placed on Earth for a purpose, and it is our duty in life to discover exactly what that purpose is. As stated in the Bible, “to whom much is given, much is expected.” I believe giving back to society is, quite simply, a responsibility.
Image result for change starts with me
       Changing the world begins with improving who we are on the inside. We each have a unique identity and our own distinct thoughts. These thoughts often propel us to act. So, by mindfully centering our thoughts in a positive direction, we can improve our actions and thus our character.


The positive impact I can make starts within myself; by becoming a truly giving person, I can change the world. While self-improvement may seem a passive process, it’s actually a challenge requiring daily practice. It involves continually controlling my thoughts and actions to determine the type of person I want to be. My mission to positively change the world begins with self-improvement and concludes with making kind acts an instinctive part of my daily life.

Image result for change

references: https://mytrendingstories.com/media/photologue/photos/cache/bethechange_article_large.jpg
                 https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/field_blog_entry_images/Change-1080x675.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Philippine Independence Day

UGALIING MAGTANIM SAPAT NA NUTRISYON AANIHIN (NUTRITION MONTH 2018)