FIRST QUARTER: A REFLECTION

    This quarter, on our ICT, we had talk about some topics. First is about the history of internet. Under this topic, are of course where did it started, and who is who on the internet or the ones who had big contributions on it. Next, we also discussed about the definition, its components which are the web servers and web browsers. Also, we talked about the internet and software pioneers who brought such big contributions from worldwide and in our country, the Philippines.  We also studied the different search engines, and the techniques that are used inable for us to see lesser results. There are four techniques and under this are the Phrase Searching, Term weighing, Boolean Logic, and the Pseudo Boolean Logic. Last but definitely not the least, my favorite topic on this grading is about blogs. Blogs are divided into three types, and these are according to media type, which includes vlogs or video logs, linklogs, photoblogs, and tumblelogs. Next is by device, the moblogs, and types according genre, political blogs, travel blogs, fashion blogs, project blogs or legal blogs. In additional, there are also the advantes of blogging for us, students. The portfolio of matrics which help us to look for the numbers of visitors, posts, comments, and more. 


   As students, we also have those things that we can and cannot excel at. One of these challenges is on creating blogs. When we are tasked to make our own blogging account, I felt happy but at the same time nervous because it is my first time. And I admit that I am not that good at making such of these. But although I am not good at it, I managed myself and gave my best for making my blogs. I believe that even if we are not good at something, if we have courage, we can make things possible.


    Moving on, I will be more focused, goal-oriented and sharing more ideas about certain topics. Although I will be finishing my last year as a junior high schooler, I will be posting more blogs, and I hope that you guys will support. Lookinf forward for the next challenges as we go for the next quarter of this school year.

Comments

  1. So impressive. It's good to hear that you've gained a lot of knowledge and successfully overcome those challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Philippine Independence Day

UGALIING MAGTANIM SAPAT NA NUTRISYON AANIHIN (NUTRITION MONTH 2018)